Senior Graphic Designer
Posted: Oct 29, 2019
Who we’re looking for
Curiosity is at your core – you look beyond your surroundings to find inspiration and are open to growth and learning new things. You are a multitasker that can juggle various projects, with the ability to give and receive feedback from the team. You create original concepts, pay close attention to the details, and when it comes to explaining your design thinking and design decisions, you have the ability to clearly communicate to the team and clients alike. You are not afraid of hard work and have an immense passion for design and collaboration.
- Conceptualize and execute high level creative with keen attention to detail.
- Work on and lead projects such as brand identities, packaging design, websites, and strategic campaigns.
- Provide feedback to junior design staff when needed.
- Collaborate closely with marketing and development teams on a variety of projects.
- Take creative direction to design unique and custom work with a beautiful aesthetic.
- Communicate ideas clearly to clients as well as the internal team.
- Effectively present design work to clients.
- Manage your time and prioritize efficiently when juggling multiple projects.
- 3+ years of design experience in branding, packaging, strategic campaigns.
- Proficiency of design tools: Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, (After Effects a plus).
- Excellent design thinking skills and ability to craft strategic designs.
- Thorough understanding of design principles (Color theory, typography, etc).
- Ability to communicate complex design decisions to the team and clients.
- Excellent written communication as well as presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of self-awareness and drive to take initiative to figure things out.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Experience in leading/managing projects from start to completion.
- Ability to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team.
Honey offers you
- Competitive salary range based on experience
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision
- Continuing education opportunities
- Working with a seriously awesome team
- Paid vacations and holidays
Please send your cover letter, resumé, and portfolio by November 15th to [email protected] using the subject line “Sr Designer Position”